So I got paid today and then also paid my rent & bills. So now I have only $20 left in my account. Needless to say, I am not going out anywhere until we get back down to Texas. ANYWAYS last weekend (Memorial Day Weekend) Dan and I spent 36 hours in Pensacola, FL to visit my grandparents. My cousins from Princeton and Doylestown came down too as did Marisa's boyfriend David, Carly's boyfriend Adam and Allie's "boyfriend" Justin. All very nice boys. Anyways, we shot some videos. I've been posting them everywhere because a majority of my cousins are on facebook but can't be bothered to give me a valid email address. Anyhoo the two things I learned about my family this weekend were that they really like to gamble and really like to juggle. Weirdos.
The first 12 hours:
PS- what David and Adam are eating is chicken & pork Adobo. Every Filipino family should have some sort of heritage recipe for this but, of course, ours is the best, duh.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment